Tuesday, July 1, 2014

Happy 4th of July

Good morning everyone! I just wanted to share my 4th of July manicure with everyone. I kept it fairly simple but I've received many compliments on it. I even have someone that wants me to polish her nails like mine for a big Fourth of July party she's having.

 
 
I used a base coat of Sinful Colors Tokyo Pearl on all of my fingers except my ring finger. I used Wet n Wild Metallica.  The red is NYC Broadway Burgundy and the blue is a polish I recently purchased, Wet n Wild Coast to Coast. But the main reason I wanted to do a July 4th mani was to use Salon Perfect Star Spangled on my ring finger. When I first saw the Salon Perfect display at Walmart, there were many polishes I would have purchased. But I had to be realistic and I decided to only purchase the one I thought would be more unique. That's why I chose Star Spangled. I love that it also has some holographic micro glitter in it to make it sparkle even more.
 

 
 
It was a little difficult to get enough stars out of the bottle for my first coat but when I went to put the second coat on, I was getting more stars than I wanted. However, I was able to get them how I wanted them and I was happy with the way this manicure turned out.
 
 
 
I have many more new polishes that I haven't yet tried and look forward to posting some of those manicures here to share. I'll try to post more regularly but I'm not making any promises.
 
 
I hope everyone has a happy and safe Fourth of July! See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment