Saturday, October 12, 2013

Sensationail is Sensational!

I'm sorry it's been so long since my last post. I've been testing my Sensationail
Gel manicure so I could take some pictures that demonstrate it's durability. Because it has lasted so long, I've had the same manicure for 3 weeks and didn't really have anything new to post.

I've been using Sensationail Gel polish for almost 2 years now. I don't use it exclusively because I have plenty of regular nail polish that I still like to wear (and buy). However, when I do wear it, I enjoy the shine, the quick dry time, the length of time it lasts, and the comments I get on how great it looks.

The Sensationail system is very easy to use. The starter kit contains everything you need to do ten complete gel manicures. I had purchased the raspberry wine starter kit and what a beautiful color that is. I have since expanded my collection as you can see here.





The preparation of your nails is pretty easy and the instructions are clear. It only takes about a half hour to complete the manicure once you are familiar with the procedures. The results are great.  This is how my manicure looked the first day. The color shown is Ride the Wave.

 

This is day 14.  My Sensationail manicure still looks great. No chips, no breaking, and fortunately not too much growth.  I've only shown my left hand but the right hand looked just as good.



And this is after Day 20. Still no chips on my left hand although the nail growth is more noticeable.  I used some Maybelline Color Show Clearly Spotted on my ring finger because I wanted to see how it looked. I love how it looks and will definitely use it again. I have to admit that the pointer finger on my right hand did chip pretty badly so I removed the gel polish and just repolished it with a Polish Addict color - Blurred Lines to tide me over until I took off the rest of the gel which I did on Day 21.
 


 
I use the foil wrap method to remove my gel polish, I find it works the best. I soak a small piece of a cotton pad with acetone, place it on the nail, and then wrap the nail in aluminum foil. I keep it wrapped for about 15 minutes and then I'm able to scrape the polish off pretty easily with a removal tool made by Sensationail.

If you are looking for a gel polish system, I highly recommend Sensationail by Nailene. The system is easy to use, the polish looks great and lasts a long time, and they have been expanding their color line.

Feel free to ask me any questions and I will answer to the best of my knowledge.  Thanks!

 
 
 







 



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment