Sunday, August 25, 2013

Rainbow Sponge Art

The previous manicure of the water marbling was my left hand.  After spending the time creating the designs and the cleanup afterwards, I wanted to do something a little easier on my right hand. Here is the result!

I used the same polish and colors as in the water marbling, however, I painted the polish in stripes on a makeup wedge sponge and sponged it onto my nails.  I didn't intentionally plan to do the colors in the order of the rainbow but I guess ROY G BIV (from school) stuck in my subconscious as I was painting the stripes. I like the way it came out and with the same colors on my left hand, they seem to compliment each other.

Tonight I will probably redo my nails so I should have a new manicure to post shortly.

On another note, I'm looking forward to receiving my nail polish orders from Zoya (the great BOGO sale) and my $20 Mystery Box from My Overnight Addiction to Nail Polish. I can't wait to use these new polishes in my manicures!

No comments:

Post a Comment