Saturday, August 17, 2013

Summer Fruit Fun

Hello everyone and welcome to my page. I love polishing my nails and trying new designs, either my own or others I've seen. My latest manicure is just something I wanted to do that was colorful. It also gave me the opportunity to try some fruity fimo slices that I've had for a while.


The dark pink I used for the base color was from a set of polishes I bought at Kohl's as was the green for the strawberry leaves and the watermelon rind. I used a white striper for the white of the watermelon rind and just used a dotting tool to dot on the black watermelon seeds and the yellow strawberry seeds. My pointer has a fimo watermelon slice and a kiwi slice that I glued on with a small touch of nail glue and my middle finger has a starfruit and pineapple slice. Then I sealed everything in with a coat of Seche Vite.

This manicure is a week old but I think it still looks pretty good. However, it's time to change it and decide on a new design. This will give me the opportunity to post something new.

Please come back and visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment